"Orchid I"
"Orchid I"
Jacqueline de Montaigne

"Orchid I"

Regular price $938.93 $0.00 Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Original work of art
43 x 43 (cm)
2022

* 92% 3D watercolour (made with over 50 hand painted individual orchids and orchid leaves) 350g/m2 artists rag / 8% of something we can´t explain!

** Hand signed by the artist and certified.

*** Shipping Worldwide.